The Old Land
- Common Geierlisch: This is the most common language used in Geier today. It is mostly descended from Middle middle Ydic and old Kaltic, with many loanwords from Solaran.
- Old Kaltic: Infrequently used tongue which is still extant in the south-western parts of the Geierlands, but which merged with Middle middle Ydic to form Geierlisch, more commonly spoken in the continent today. It descended from the language of the first mannish pagans to settle Geier.
- New Middle Ydic: This language is spoken and written mostly by the Ydic people of the Norwatch Islands. It shares roots with Geierlisch.
- Solaran: The common and official language of the fallen Sun Empire, it was spread throughout the western Land, especially Erebos, during that civilization’s expansion. It is often spoken in Geier by scholars, nobles, and priests.
- Alvska: Language group of the Elves. Shares some phonemes with Ydic.
– High Alvska: Spoken by Sun Elves/High Elves, as well as many Wood Elves.
– Synalvska: Spoken mostly by Wood Elves. Occult forest language.
- Dvaelic: Language group of the dwarves. Shares certain key phonemes with Old Kaltic and consequently Geierlisch.
- Muigh Dvaelic: “Outside dwarvish” is a language spoken mostly by dwarves, as well as many gnomes, in communal places and places with men, elves, or halflings. Consequently, some men and halflings who live near dwarves have also learned it.
- Dwendvaelic The language of the dwarfmother and of the dwarven home. Only spoken by Dhregan among themselves.